Saturday, May 6, 2017

Make A Medallion!

 
 
 
Hello ALL!
 
Today's Card...I CASEd!
 
 
I participated in a Card Swap with a
fellow Demonstrator over in England!
Her name is Caroline Helwigh Wright
from 'Crafty Caroline Creates'!
 
 


 
These are the Cards I sent her!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are the Cards She sent me!
 
 
 


I don't know if it's the metric conversion or what...but the medallion
card was too big to fit in an envelope...so I tried to replicate her card!
I do not have the Medallion Stamp she used or the 'Vertical Greetings'
stamp set so I improvised! The smaller card is one of the 'swaps'
from a woman named Cindy Gooden from the UK too!
It is a 4 x 4 notecard! So pretty!
The pink succulents have 'Wink of Stella-Clear'!
OH, and the 'Enamel Shapes' were also sent by Caroline!
It almost felt like Christmas!




Here is my Card!

 
Sale-A-Bration past, offered this Stamp Set...I must confess...
this is the first time I inked it up...what was I thinking?
This Stamp Set...is just GORGEOUS!
It will be one to 'go to'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
A good card for that Special Friend!
Kept it simple...plenty of space for that special note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's Stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I didn't have the 'Vertical Greetings' stamp set.
I improvised and used the small greeting 'hello'
from the New 'Eastern Beauty' Stamp Set to be
released in June! 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Delightful Dijon'- card base
'Island Indigo'-mats, front and inside
'Whisper White'-front 3 panels and inside panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Eastern Beauty'-greeting
'Make A Medallion'-front 3 Medallions
'Suite Sayings'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Rich Razzleberry'-top Medallion, greeting, envelope
'Delightful Dijon'-middle Medallion, greeting, envelope
'Island Indigo'-bottom Medallion, greeting, envelope
 
 
Here is My Card again!
 
 
I loved Caroline's mix of colors!
I chose to follow them!
I am also going to try this with the
New, to be released in June, 'Eastern Palace DSP'!
Stay Tuned! Most likely after my trip to RI!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 
 

1 comment:

Gloria Sperring said...

I love what yoou did on both cards. So pretty.